National 168 is a 4-wide vending machine with the flexibility to offer snacks and candy on the same shelf. Motors and shelves are Automatic Products manufactured the 6000 Snackshop 4-wide vending machine with a slim design to work better in tight spaces. It allows consumers to vend snacks, candy, pastries, or other items that fit within the vending spiral.
The AP 6000 (6600) comes in both shallow and XL models. Shop through all of Vendors Exchange's snack vending machines for the best machine for your needs.
Features Include :
- Cash Acceptance - allows customers to pay with coin and bill payments.
- Shoppers Mode -caters to the consumer's convenience by accepting multiple purchases from one credited amount in the Automatic Products Model 6600 XL.
- Gum & Mint Dispensing System -standard gum and mint selections on the bottom row.
- Customers have the option to add a VE 7th Tray that fits items that would normally fit within a standard candy row.
- Improved Serviceability and Security - makes access to controls much simpler, restocking the machine more convenient, and diminishes any security risks.
- Shelves - accommodates 5-6 shelves depending on snack and candy configuration, with up to 52 product selections.
The following upgrades are available to ensure your Automatic Products Model 6600 XL includes the newest look and technology. These doors are all equipped with the UCB, Vendors Exchange exclusive control board that allows for remote price updates, touchscreen controls, and dual pricing capabilities. For more information on our doors, visit the DOORS section.
This machine is ADA capable with the addition of a door above and modifications to the vending machine
|AP 6600 Specifications||Height||Width||Depth||Shipping Weight|
(not shallow and XL)